THE NO QUEUE SYSTEM for admission and fees collection

Oct 26, 2017

THE NO QUEUE SYSTEM for admission and fees collection

Once an academic year is completed in school, new admissions pour in. Conventional admission processes have always involved too much paperwork, be it a school, college or university. In Schools, admissions are on a yearly basis. 90% of the time we find parents enroll their child for Kindergarten or class 1. The remaining 10% of children join school mid-term from classes 1-10 or 12.

In India as each year passes, variation in methods and systems for enrolling children in schools has been observed. Parents and guardians have to plan out a strategy to apply for their child at the earliest; before the last day of enrollments or before all seats are taken. Some resort to bribing the school's clerk, the rest stand in long queues; in some occasions for days at a time.

As the admission process is at the same time for all schools, most follow a similar academic calendar. Parents are left with no choice but to dodge between schools to seek admission for their child as seats are limited per school. As a school, how can you make this experience less of a hassle for the parent/guardian? A school management software is the answer.

Find out what we offer for managing admissions and online fee collection through our software. Register yourself now!

How School EduERP helps parents?

School management system once incorporated eases administrative task of admissions for the school staff. The software helps to generate prospectus and publishes it on the school's website. If the school doesn't have a website already, School EduERP can help the school with an appealing website plus a fully functional mobile app. The software keeps tab of all parents who came to seek admission. It also manages student registration, finalization and issue of merit list.

The school can know which parent has paid how much fees based on the type of student and can thus generate reports accordingly. If a parent wants to cancel admissions, refund reports and slips can be produced too. Parents also receive SMS or E-mail alerts that the fee has been paid. Fee collection won't be redundant anymore.

Schools working on MS-Excel to collect fees find data entry very challenging; every time parents pay fees. This software allows parents to pay fee online from anywhere anytime. The admin has to fill data of each student just once. Fee payments can be updated every month by just one click. For busy parents, they also have an option to pay admission fees online through online payment gateways after admission has been processed. Parents can also pay fee via smartphone.

become partner